Hundred of Manhood & Selsey Tramway - West Sussex Railway
FALCON (& Hurst Nelson) BOGIE COACHES
4mm and 7mm scales
The carriages ran on 4-wheel bogies, were 37 feet over buffers and had balcony ends. There was a central gangway, with seating arranged transversely across the carriage
These carriages were built for the opening of the tramway company by the Falcon Engine Company of Loughborough in 1897. A short time later an almost indentical carriage was built by Hurst Nelson, making a total of 4 carriages, one brake / composite and three composites.
For further details see