PD&SWJR (Bere Alston & Calstock Light Railway)

Gunnislake station circa 1908 with loco A S Harris. Gunnislake was an island platform with a subway down to the road. Gunnislake station is still open but has been rebuilt on the other side of the main road so that the low bridge could be removed

Calstock viaduct with the old ECMR lines on the quay. After the opening of the branch from Bere Alston to Callington access to the quay was via the hoist which can be seen on the left hand end of the viaduct

Callington Station (Kelly Bray) being converted from the ECMR goods depot to a passenger station circa 1907

Inside the engine shed at Callington

'Earl of Mount Edgcumbe' & 'Lord St. Leven' at Callington

Final stages of construction of the viaduct at Calstock 1908

Passenger train at Callington circa 1910

Callington station, the terminus of the branch line

Latchley Halt

Chilsworth Halt circa 1950's

Calstock station cica 1950's